This could be your new warehouse
- Stacking height of about 12.20 metres.
- Column structure of 16.2 x 17.6 metres, suitable for narrow or wide gangways.
- Concrete floor with a maximum floor load of 4,000 kg/m2 and a maximum point load of 7,200 kg.
- The flat surface of the concrete floor in the warehouse was achieved in accordance with din 15185 or nen 2741, wide gangways.
- Concrete floor in dispatch area (first 25 metres from the loading docks) with a maximum floor load of 2,500 kg/m2.
- The flat surface of the concrete floor in the dispatch area was completed in accordance with din 18202, line 4.
- Insulated reinforced concrete plinth around the building with a height of 0.6 metres.
- Steel sandwich elements with mineral wool insulation and two-sided coated galvanized steel plate, outer layer with profiling.
- Concrete loading and unloading bay.
- 44 loading docks; each loading dock is equipped with an electrically operated overhead door measuring 3.2 x 3.2 metres plus an electric, hydraulic leveller with a load capacity of 6,000 kg (dynamic) and dock shelters with bumpers and wheel runners.
- 3 electrically operated ground-level doors (4 x 4.5 metres, w x h).
- Indirectly fired heaters.
- Lighting is high-frequency (hf) lighting, t5, average illumination 200 lux (+ 1m).
- Certified sprinkler system.
- Rc value of 3.5 m2k/w.
- Roof lights make up 10% of the roof surface.
- Make floor surface suitable for narrow gangways and install induction wires; super flat.
- A mezzanine floor located above the loading and unloading zone (height below floor is at least 4.5 metres), depth 10.8 metres.
- Maximum floor load of approximately 1,000 kg/m2.
- Balustrade equipped with loading and unloading
- Zone including tilting railings.
Optional mezzanine floor
- Electrically operated screens on the windows.
- Suitable for office locations.
- Office building split over two floors.
- Prestressed channel plate element floor with compression layer finishing coat.
- Radiant heat.
- Mechanical ventilation combined with peak cooling.
- Pantry equipped with dishwasher, refrigerator and boiler.
- Ceramic tiles on floors in entrance hall and toilets.
- System ceiling equipped with high-frequency (hf) lighting, t5; average illumination 400 lux.
- Cable ducts with a double wcd per 1.80 metre façade and separate provision for data cabling.
- Fully finished toilet groups on each floor (women/ men).
- RC value of 3.5 m2k/w. optional office
- Electrically operated blinds for office windows.
- Higher RC value.
- Movement detectors in usable spaces.
- Paved with asphalt, suitable for traffic class 60.
- Drainage / sewage equipped with pavement drains
- And pvc sewage pipes.
- Outdoor lighting affixed to facade above loading and
- Unloading docks and parking places.
- The property is completely fenced with bar railings
- And part mesh fence with a height of 2.20 metres.
- Low-maintenance landscaping.
- Two electric sliding gates, remote operated. the entrances are equipped with a video intercom system and can be operated remotely.
Sustainability – optional
- System ceiling in offices with led lighting instead of hf lighting.
- Warehouse equipped with led lighting instead of hf lighting.
- Make the roof construction suitable for solar panels and/or sedum.
- Breeam-nl, new build, ́good ́ performance certificate; ́very good ́ or higher negotiable.